Criteria and papers required for Turkish citizenship
In order to qualify for Turkish citizenship through the investment program, the main applicant:
- He must be at least 18 years old.
- I should not stay in Turkey illegally.
- Pay taxes and costs for the operation.
In accordance with the advice of our lawyer, we advise you to obtain the following documents before submitting and sending your papers to the legal entity. As House Finders, we strongly recommend hiring a professional and experienced person to handle your application process and House Finders can help you from the ground up in your citizenship application.
Papers required to apply for Turkish citizenship:
- Power of attorney to apply for Turkish citizenship. (2 copies)
- Photo of the Turkish passport translated with the stamp of the notary. (3 copies)
- Proof of identity of a Turkish translator certified by a Turkish notary for both parents and all children under the age of 18. (1 copy)
- 8 selfies of the father in case he is the main applicant.
- Two biometric images of each family member (including wife + every child under the age of 18).
- Experience report for each property purchased, and will be used to apply for citizenship
- Health insurance to use in a residence permit.
- A copy of the last entry stamp on the applicant’s passport.
- A picture of the Turkish visa on the same passport.
- A birth certificate for each family member must be certified by Apostel from the Embassy of Turkey or the Consulate of Turkey in the country of residence of the main client including the wife + every child under the age of 18.
- A marriage certificate clearly specifying the date of marriage must also be certified by Apostel from the Embassy of Turkey or the Consulate of Turkey in the main client’s country of residence.
- A family statement certificate that must be certified by Apostel from the Embassy of Turkey or the Consulate of Turkey in the country of residence of the main client.
Feel free to contact House Finders if there is any question or assistance required.