Most frequent questions and answers
According to many expats’ opinions and advice It is safe to live in Turkey and you can have a peaceful life here with your family where your children can have a good education and where you can have a good business for you as well. better to check on the internet for more details and we believe that you will find a lot of great reviews and comments on this topic which makes you feel confident about living in Turkey.
Studying in Turkey is an attraction for international students all around the world where you can find more than 30 different nationalities in one university campus. also in Turkey you can find that:
- Universities cost are affordable
- International students environment
- Affordable living expenses
- Universities ranks are excellent
- Easy registration process and remarkable discounts for international students
Absolutely Yes!, for enormous different reasons such as:
- The location of Turkey makes it an attraction for many nationalities around the world to visit Turkey and have good times with friends and family.
- The cost of tickets to Turkey are affordable and you can save a lot of money
- Many places to visit and many options to have in different cities such as Istanbul, Bursa, Cappadocia, and many other lovely places.
- The hotels in Turkey offer various costs and options where you can choose what suits you and enjoy the country.
- Many Touristic programs are offered where you can spend your time wisely and cost-effectively.
It takes between 4 up to 6 months after submitting your application.
The buying process is easy and time-efficient where you can do all of the processes within five working days
- The ability to obtain the Turkish passport
- Affordable living costs
- High ROI
- Easy buying process
- Central global business location
- Obtaining Residence permit
- Lifetime property hold and inheritability
- Properties’ prices are encouraging comparing to other countries
Turkey announced its citizenship by investment program in 2016. It grants residency, citizenship, and a second passport to applicants investing either in real estate or a bank deposit. The real estate route is particularly attractive for investors. This requires a property purchase of a minimum of $250,000 + fees, making Turkey one of the lowest cost of citizenship by investment programs on the market. The real estate investment amount was originally set at $1 million but was drastically reduced in September 2018 and then increased in 2021 to $400.000
There is a small amount of 0.1% of the property total amount to be paid annually.
Yes you can, a lot of developers and projects offer flexible payment plans without interest so you can pay the property price flexibly.
House Finders provide you a wide range of services to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and to make sure they are choosing the wise property that meets their needs. such as:
- Real estate consultancy
- Investment and business advice
- Citizenship application assistance
- Property management
- Documentation and residency permit assistance
- Architect and interior design services
House Finders company is available on all social media channels and you may contact us through the email address: Info@house-finders.net or reach us through WhatsApp: +90 532 44 66 44 2
Where we can help you answer your inquiries and find the right property for you.