Procedures and time frame of the Turkey Citizenship-by-Investment Program
Turkey announced its citizenship by investment program in 2016. It grants residency, citizenship, and a second passport to applicants investing either in real estate or a bank deposit. The real estate route is particularly attractive for investors. This requires a property purchase of a minimum of $400,000 + fees, making Turkey one of the lowest cost of citizenship by investment programs on the market. The real estate investment amount was originally set at $1 million but was drastically reduced in September 2018.
According to our experience and success stories of delivering the Turkish passport to many clients, we can ensure that the process of obtaining the Turkish nationality shall not take more than 6 months and less than 4 months. And we can brief the process below:
- Choosing the investment program that supports the Turkish citizenship application
- In case choosing to purchase properties, firstly the total amount shall be 400,000 USD to cover the requirements of the application.
- An Expert report shall be prepared to submit to the responsible authority.
- The title deeds of the purchased property shall be obtained
- An unsellable notice of the purchased properties shall be submitted
- Arranging the required documents (Please check our next article)
- a residence permit application shall be made on the family’s behalf. The main applicant is then required to open a bank account in Turkey.
Once all application documents have been prepared (including applicable certifications and translations), the investment can be completed and the documents submitted to the government.
For further details contact us here