The privileges of Having a Turkish Passport
- According to the Henley Passport Index Turkey has visa-free access to 111 countries around the world.
- Lifetime nationality.
- You may obtain Turkish citizenship without the need to live in Turkey.
- You may sell the properties purchased to obtain Turkish citizenship after 3 years.
- Turkey has the potential of being a part of the EU.
- Eligibility for an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA for a five-year renewable period
- No language test required, no interviews, and no academic requirements to obtain Turkish nationality.
- Parents and children under 18 years can get the Turkish citizenship.
If you are looking for Turkish citizenship, House Finders can give you the right guide and the safest way, so don’t hesitate to contact us for further details.